Monday 8 September 2014

Chocolate Study

After posting about the study that had been conducted into the correlation between dark chocolate and improvement in chronic fatigue symptoms (see article here), I decided to conduct my own (un)scientific study.

I know it's such a chore to replicate a study involving chocolate but I will do it for the sake of important research - somehow I'll manage to get through it I think ;-)

The original study involved eating 15g of dark chocolate 3 times per day and the results showed that symptoms eased in those who followed this regime.

I know it may seem quirky and I can understand any scepticism anyone may have about it but surely if there's something that can help to ease symptoms, even by a small amount, then it's worth giving it a try?

I have bought some yummy Thorntons chocolate to eat and will be starting my test tomorrow (it was going to be today but I've just realised it's 15g 3 times per day and not 15g per day, d'oh!) and continuing for one week and I'll report my daily findings :)

Let me know if you plan on giving this a try at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment