Wednesday 10 September 2014

Chocolate challenge Day 1

As you'll have seen in my previous posts, I'm conducting my own (un)scientific study into the benefits of eating 15g dark chocolate 3 times a day in order to help ease chronic fatigue syndrome symptoms.

Yesterday was Day 1 and I dutifully ate my 45g of Thornton's dark chocolate, spread throughout the day. I can hear you all saying how brave I am, how difficult it must have been, but I did it, all for the sake of science :)

The chocolate is going to have its own challenge with me this week in its attempts to improve my well being as I was feeling increased levels of tiredness after baking on Sunday and decorating cupcakes on Monday evening after a full day at work plus travelling. So I have to say that after 1 day, I'm not noticing any difference in symptoms. To be fair, I hadn't expected to yet so I'll keep plodding along with it and let you all know how it's going

No comments:

Post a Comment