Wednesday 17 September 2014

Chocolate challenge fail

Hello all

You may (or may not) have noticed that I didn't seem to get very far in my chocolate challenge, or at least I didn't do well in writing about it!

I managed to complete 3.5 days of it before I got an upset stomach (totally unrelated to my chocolate intake - I hope!) and couldn't really face 45g of chocolate per day. In the short amount of time I did do it for, I can't say I noticed a difference but perhaps being unwell with a bad cough and sore throat - which is now in its 5th week - was not the best time to start it as I was already feeling worse than usual. For the sake of science ;-) I'd be willing to attempt it again once I get over this cough and am back to just the 'usual' tiredness

If anyone wants to get in touch with me or follow me on Twitter, I'm @CFS_MEsupport

Also if there's any specific #MECFS topic you'd like to chat about, feel free to send me a message, or comment below, especially if there's anything you'd like me to look into :)

Catherine

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't want to eat that much chocolate in one day either!
    Nice try on the science front though! x

    ReplyDelete